LISTEN TO ME! THE INTERNET, IT’S MADE OF PEOPLE! THE INTERNET IS PEOPLE!More... →
Good writers know you have to be willing to share yourself a little to be effective. You have to wrap your message in an engaging story if you really want to draw people in and catch their attention.More... →
Yesterday my country lost a great Canadian, Jack Layton.More... →
The transparency of Twitter means that you are either there, engaging and helping users find answers and (hopefully) satisfaction. Or you run the risk of validating people’s complaints about your products and brands simply by lack of involvement.More... →
Email, Twitter, Facebook and so on, it’s us who make it social mediaMore... →
Trying to make any connection between social media and the riots in London is like trying to blame the imfamous US Democratic Party riot back in the sixties on the park where people massed. Social media is a conduit which connects people and that is all.More... →
Getting that +1 or thumbs up or RT is why we share content on social media.More... →
As the father of identical twins, I wonder if my dad simply grew tired of repeating himself and so decided to keep his lessons simple and few in number. Whatever the reason may have been, he focused on only a handful and he drove them home at every opportunity.
By all accounts my father (he’s [...]More... →
Subscribe for Automatic Updates!
- YW & TY for your insight & participation! RT @OmwellAgency: Thanks Jim and Kath @hugeheadca @GetResponse @Kathpay for interesting webinar! 7 hours ago
- 5 Psychological Studies on Pricing http://t.co/Q6ibCjDX 9 hours ago
- Today's free @GetResponse webinar on smartphones and email marketing went great! Thanks to @Kathpay and all those who attended! 10 hours ago
- @StaceyHood @chrisbrogan I'm here all week folks! Try the fish! ;) 10 hours ago
- @StaceyHood @chrisbrogan He's "skirting" the issue ;) 10 hours ago